Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Mississauga homeowners have planned for their Framing projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 53 Framing projects posted by homeowners in Mississauga seeking the services of local Framing Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $3,553,500.00 with a per project average of $67,047.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
House is approx. 36 yrs old. Basement is below grade.
Previous paneling and drywall removed. The side and front exterior walls need to be re-framed or built out from existing. At present they are with 2x3 wooden studs nailed to the wall with no space between.
I am trying to do most of the work myself but find I am restricted by time/talent and tools.
Approximate size of area to be re-framed is 500 sqft.
Approxiamently 650 square feet. Need framing around perimeter and windows and build one wall to separate living space and laundry/furnace area. 2 doors for entrance to laundrey/furnace room and cold room. 2X4 preferred, house is 20 years old. Basement was finished and we gutted it. Ready to work in.
I am looking for a trade to install basement framing work. Basement height 7'-8".
Provide cost for labour work:
1. Install 140 Linear feet of 2 x 4 wall framing.
2. Install 20 Linear feet of 2 x 4 wall framing.
Please do not call. Email me your price and I will call you.
I have an unfinished basement. I will begin finishing the basement within 2 weeks. I am taking quotes on a full-framing job.
Crew must be professional, visit the basement for a detailed quote, provide references. Crew must be fully insured against liability. Looking for good value.
I will send along dimensions to interested parties. Located in Erin Mills. I would like framing to be completed within 2 weeks.
I am looking to do the following tasks:
1) Subfloor (~390 SqFt)
- Put 1" rigid XPS foam on the floor
- Tape seams
- Install 5/8" plywood and screw into concrete with tapcon every 16-18".
2) Framing (~130 linear feet with a total of 22 corners)
- 2x4 wood framing on top of subfloor
- 4 openings for doors, 3 openings for basement windows
I am looking for a rough quote/price per lin ft/sqft for each of those tasks. I would prefer labour only, but all-in quote would work too.
We are looking for qualified trades/contractors to provide take-offs for various aspects of our house building project in Mississauga, this is a 4500sft double story (plus basement) house to be constructed in place of an existing house, so includes demolition, excavation, foundation, framing and everything else till finished. We are soliciting take-off for material and/or labour for all aspects of construction. Constructors/Individual trades welcome to contact and submit bids.
I have a sagging kitchen floor that needs to be repaired. I understand the floor can be jacked up from below, following which the beams/joists would need to be reinforced. The kitchen is above a finished basement, although I have opened up the ceilings. I also have an engineer's report that outlines the structural issues.
I'm looking for someone with experience who would be able to drop by, look at the area and then provide me with a quote to do the work.
I live in Mississauga, Ontario. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have.
Hi there, I'm building a custom home and were looking for an experienced company that has experience using module type framing systems. Panel Housing. We're using a company named tekkhaus.
We're looking to get the house put together early march.
We're looking to establish a relationship with a company because we're going to build 2-4 houses a year.
We can provide a guy from tekkhause to be on site to assist and train if there are any questions or concerns.
Thank you very much
Need framing work done for 2200sf home in downtown toronto. Height of the outer wall frame work to be done is 20ft. 2 levels. 3 bedroom, one wit he suite. One general washroom. And one wash room on the main floor.. Basement framing also just the perimeters.
Please provide an average estimate ASAP as we are finalizing on the trades this week.
Thanks in advance.
> I have an entrance way into the kitchen that requires expanding and 2
> other walls that require special framing to support the beam.
> Electrical is minor switch moving but 2nd entrance way require 2-3
> outlet boxes moved and wire fished around.
> Appreciate a call cell# 647-242-0706 or e-mail back for an approximate
> Maurice Lecoupe
I have a room that needs leveling, so I can Install my engineered hardwood on it.
Existing subfloor is plywood and there is a deep at front of the door. I pour some self-leve compound but it didnt fix. I need a pro to look at it.
Room size is 140sq. You can install my click and fold engineered hardwood if the quote is right.
We are renovating a house in Mississauga (Mavis & 401 area).
We have finished demolition and now looking to build a foundation for 2 additions and then framing for the entire house. House is approx. 60 X 30 feet.
Foundation is required for 2 areas of the house
1) 12' x 30' - front
2) 7'x30 - back
1) benching for 2 walls. Total length = 40'
2) Lower basement floor by max 24"
3) Install floor drains
4) pour new slab
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS FOR BUSINESS PREMISES RENOVATION
The project is a warehouse premises currently being used to store building materials that is to be converted to a premises suitable for meetings of upto 100 persons for short periods of time. The approximate dimensions for the premises are 2(two) adjacent rectagular areasmeasuring 51.5ft x19.5ft and 42ftx20ft.
The proposed work involves amongst other tasks:-
1. Framing around any exposed electrical lines, gas lines, water lines etc. upto a height of 8ft to make the premises safe for persons meeting therein. As an alternative the contractor may propose drywalling and finishing of all walls but this must be made clear and any other viable alternative proposals should be presented.
2. Priming and painting of existing ceiling and walls upto at least 22ft.
3. Refurbishment and painting of existing bathroom that may include replacement of toilet unit and/or sinks
4. Construction of a media centre to control sound and projector images with associated wiring, socket outlets and controls. The above to include HDMI cabling for suitably positioned projector(s), Ethernet cabling for Internet access and connection points for snake microphones around the podium
5. Construction of a raised stage area (one or 2 levels 6in high) with electrical wiring and minimum of 6 outlets suitably positioned around the stage
6. Installation of commercial carpet suitably attached or glued to the concrete floor for the area estimated to be approx. 2200 sq. ft
7. Provision of electrical outlets around the meeting area to be used for laptop computers, TVs, fan or portable/mobile AC units using commercial grade electrical wiring and installation of suitable
8. Any additional work that should in the contractor’s opinion/experience be undertaken. These must be clearly presented as additional to the above scope of work
The time for project execution is critical and the contractor should state his/her time frame for project completion with options for fast track completion that may involve 24/7 operations. Where 24/7 operations are proposed the associated additional cost is to be clearly presented.
Problem: Master bedroom, top floor of house. Dip in doorway and squeaky floor in an 8x8 area
- Existing chipboard subfloor has nails and screws.
- Tried putting in 20 or so more screws and it made no difference.
- House is about 35 years old.
- We've removed all of the flooring down to the subfloor in prep for new hardwood.
Project: need estimate for subfloor removal, joist inspected and repair if necessary.
I am looking for quotes for a small project. The project consists of building an agled wall/ closet with door. Drawings and dimensions provided. This is in a condo, and use of metal studs are required. Looking to start the building of the wall in about 2 weeks (begining of august). Looking forward to the quotes!
Property owner seeking repair services on one panel of a 3-panel, wood-framed bay window (sill and apron) suffering from wood rot. Prefer replacement with new wood pieces vs. installation of new unit and/or repair with fillers, but open to quotes on various options.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started