Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Aurora homeowners have planned for their Deck projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 21 Deck projects posted by homeowners in Aurora seeking the services of local Deck Builders. Total estimated value of these projects is $168,500.00 with a per project average of $8,023.00.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Stairs were replaced in the last two years and the results were poor i.e., risers too high (8") and the steps too narrow, wood is unevenly cut and placed with gaps and tiny pieces of wood installed to attempt to hide problems with cutting. I believe there are concrete stairs underneath the wood stairs and there are cinder blocks on one side supporting a flower box.
- Option #1
- Use current 19 * 17 deck shape on current framing. Two extra cement post will be needed.
- Replace pressure treated with composite deck boards.
- Build new composite railings (black picket or glass inserts).
- Replace14' long three step down with composite boards, covered facing and light kit (Stringer already in place).
- Build ~11' long, 32" deep covered bbq area (e..g., 2* 32" W, 35" cabinets with space for 6' bbq).
- Incorporate future (or immeidate) interlock patio design adjacent to deck.
- Open to design ideas. I can send pictures and measurements if this helps.
- Build shower enclosure. Hot/cold shower already functional.
- Remove existing deck and start fresh.
Pressure treated deck
Existing low deck app. 56' across and 35' deep on one side and 15'deep on the other needs to be replaced.
New circular section to be added 26' circumference (removed pool)
2 sets of stairs (couple steps each)
No railings req
I'm also open to any ideas you may recommend.
Walk out Deck for 50' Lots Home in Aurora, Ontario
I'm home owner looking to get a quote for a walkout deck approx 16x20' with a stair for my home in Aurora. Between Bayview and Wellington, You company seems really close to my house. We have a tight budget, I'm not sure if you can you do the base of the deck and we do the rest to save some money.
Let me know if possible for any suggestions and inputs.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started