Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Richmond Hill homeowners have planned for their Flooring projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 31 Flooring projects posted by homeowners in Richmond Hill seeking the services of local Floor Laying Contractors. Total estimated value of these projects is $264,500.00 with a per project average of $8,532.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Flooring project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Richmond Hill Floor Laying Contractors.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
My 20 year old water heater sprung a leak and caused water damage to my laminate floor in the basement. About 250 square feet of laminate flooring was damaged. Sections of the floor furthest from the water heater were not damaged.
Underlay and vapour barrier are already installed. The floor requires no leveling or other work. I have taken up about 80 square feet of the floor boards.
1) Removing and disposing of 200 square feet of laminate floor boards.
2) Replacing 250 square feet of laminate flooring. I will supply the laminate flooring. The laminate flooring used is the snap-in, glueless, tongue and groove variety.
I would appreciate it if you could give me a preliminary estimate based on the above specifications.
- Laminate flooring with soundproof underlayment for ~850+ square feet condominium in North York, Toronto, Ontario.
- Tiled backsplash for kitchen walls.
- Fresh paint for entire apartment.
- Ideal start: December 1st.
- I am the authorized agent for the property owner.
We are a custom home developer in the city of Richmond Hill. We currently have the following project that we need quotation from.
1. Custom home renovation/ Addition
2. Custom home - Currently at Framing stage
3. Starts in January 2015
We need quotation and contractors that have good ratings. Please email me so that I can send you the drawings/plans.
Due to ice damming on our roof, water has leaked into our dining room wall and onto the floor such that our current parquet flooring has buckled. If we can find matching parquet flooring we want to replace the warped tiles but if we can't we are considering re-doing the whole main floor (approx. 425 sq. ft.) with hardwood. I am entertaining the idea of using bamboo flooring as well as traditional oak or whatever. I have two small children so I need something strong and durable.
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started