Ever wonder what you're neighbours are doing to improve their homes? Discover what other Richmond homeowners have planned for their Deck projects by reading the details of their request for quotes below.
In total, TrustedPros has received 16 Deck projects posted by homeowners in Richmond seeking the services of local Deck Builders. Total estimated value of these projects is $481,000.00 with a per project average of $30,062.00.
If you're in need of a contractor for your Deck project, use our job posting tool to get matched to local pros or browse our directory of Read Reviews of Richmond Deck Builders.
|City||#Projects||Total Value||Avg Budget|
Need a cedar deck installed at our place in Steveston, Richmond, BC.
Size: 20' wide x 10' deep x 1 foot off ground; box steps on both ends as well as steps up to a patio door 36" off the ground and a smaller 4'x8' landing outside patio door with steps down to main deck.
Can email drawing if needed for an accurate quote. Budget is very tight and lowest quote from a reliable contractor will get the work.
I am thinking go building a wood sun deck with size of 12'by24' on part of previous basket court of my backyard. Could you tell me how much the cost will be.
Also I may need to build 12' fence with 2 x 4' door, cedar, what is the cost will be .
Thank you very much
We're in the process of rebuilding a deck and would like to find a contractor who could refinish and or patch the stucco around the new weather board that we installed. This job is small but we do have a big one coming up and would consider you for it if things work out on this one. Give me a call and we can view the project together along with the "new build finish" that I have coming up.
We have a 1970s sun deck off our second floor dining room. It is 10ftx12ft with a staircase to the back yard off the side. Below it open but used for storage We are looking to completely renovate with a two level deck with built in storage under the stairs, a covered eating area, and hot tub. We think the upper level will be about 3/4 of its current size -enough for BBQ and recycling/garbage. The lower area will extend to the back fence and be sort of a "c" shape with the hot tub closer to the house. There are no trees or other obstructions to building.
we are interested in building a deck in our back yard at our house in Richmond and was wondering if you would be able to quote us on the job based on using composite decking. I have measured the actual deckable area on the patio and have also have some photos of the area that needs the deck. This will make your quotation a lot easier. The actual measurement is 21 ' x 12'04 inches.
let me know if you need any further information and hopefully we can set a date for you to visit our house for final measurements.
I need a quote on removing existing 2 x 6 deck surface approx. 390 sq.ft
and replacing with new fir/hemlock pressure treated 2 x 6
Existing 2 x 6 decking is nailed to the superstructure. Contractor must have equipment and knowledge to remove nails on present deck.
New decking must be screwed in place
I am the owner of the property
1) We have a 8 feet x 6 feet shed in the backyard that we would like to rebuild. It can be built from scratch or built from something pre-packaged from Costco. Prefer wood as materiel. Looking for something that's rather strong and can withstand raccoons.
2) Looking to repair deck steps damaged by raccoons, power wash (including the class roof) and repaint it. The deck is about 55 feet wide. Would also like to get a quote to rebuild the whole deck.
Note: Would love to get this done during the Summer.
- 32 year old house in Richmond, currently has a sundeck that is about 30ft x 4ft.
- current deck is about 12 ft above ground (guessing here), looking to replace it with 30 ft x 12ft
- not looking for anything fancy, just a wood deck with railings, stairs
- if budget allows, i'd like to get a roof on it (those aluminum ones should be fine)
- if budget allows, i'd also like to cement the area below the sundeck (approximately half of the area is already cemented, so just additional area to cement)
No clue on how much this would cost, would $8-10k be enough for all the above?
How long would this take?
Post your project and let top-rated pros compete to get your business. Compare bids, read real customer reviews and hire the best contractor the first time.Click here to get started