All Around Contracting has received complaints from their suppliers and/or creditors and employee and/or sub-contractor complaints
Complaints Filed By Suppliers/Creditors
Name: Vantech Mechanical Contracting Ltd, Received:Feb 02, 2016
Complaint:All Around Contracting hired my Company on two separate occasions to do some Plumbing work. The cheque that was written to my Company has been rejected by the bank numerous times and I still haven't been paid for the work that was done and invoiced for the beginning of December for the amount of $1840
Complaints Filed By Employees and/or Sub-Contractors
Name: Jamie, Received: Feb 24, 2015
File a complaint against All Around Contracting
Complaint:Clayton the owner hired Access Garage Doors to install garage doors on a project in Burnaby at 398 Blue Mountain St. Upon completion of the install they walked away from the job due to mistakes made by themselves. At this point they have not payed Access Garage Doors for the work done. Access Garage Doors is very unhappy having done work for Clayton at All Around Contracting. They are trying to recoop their loses by not paying their sub contractors.Reply From All Around Contracting
Jamie, I've been dealing with Mike the owner of P/C Access garage doors, I have explained in great detail what the situation is between myself and my client.
This situation is still ongoing, when I retrieve the finances from my client, you will receive you funds immediately upon myself receiving the funds.
My employee's, and or Sub-Contractors are of utmost importance to me, and everybody always get paid in a timely manner. Like I've said, I had already discussed this with the owner of access garage doors, and I though we had an understanding. If I can not resolve the situation with my client within 30 days, you will still receive your funds.
All Around Contracting started in January 2012, with the vision to become the most honest and trusted general contracting company in the lower mainland. All Around Contracting is a company that focuses on our clients. We understand the concerns and needs of each individual client, and we work hard to satisfy your needs. Our company slogan is
"We Will Get The Job Done!"
The reason why we chose this slogan, is because more times than not, we have been called to a project, and the job was either A: Half done, or B: 99% done, but not complete. What makes us different?
1. We don't sub-contract our jobs, unless the sub trade is well known by myself personally, and I have spent many years working hand in hand with him.
2. All my employee's when hired have to respect my company's guidelines which include:
Must be Responsible
Must be Professional
Must be On Time
Must be On Budget
Must make sure that Safety is top priority.
3. I personally inspect each project done by All Around Contracting during and after each project.
4. I personally inspect each project with the client, and note all concerns that he or she may have, and get them resolved.
5. I maintain very strong communication with the client during the project.
6. We issue a full 3-5 year hand written fully transferable warranty on all projects. 10 Years on new roof installations.
7. We offer maintenance packages to all clients once the job is complete. This insures that your project stays Safe & Fresh for years to come.
8. We insure that your yard stays clean during and after each project. Your yard will be in better shape after we leave, than when we came in.
9. We go the extra mile to get the job done right. Whether it takes an extra day, or it costs extra money, we will get the job done right. (At No Extra Costs To You)
10. We want to see you smile. You payed for it to get done right, and that's what were going to do. When your Happy. Were Happy, and it's just that simple.
All Around Contracting especially specializes in:
Multiple level or single level decks.
(Composite, Pressure Treated, Cedar)
(All our fences are hand built right on site, thus insuring quality, and a superior finish.)
(vinyl, Cedar shingle, Channel, or Hardie board)
(Aluminum, Cedar stain grade, Paint grade tongue & Groove)
(Asphalt, Cedar, Metal, Synthetic)
Window's & Doors.
(Installation of all windows & doors, including trims, and window sills.)
Kitchen designs & Renovations,
Removal of walls.
Custom wood finish ceilings.
|Listed with TrustedPros since:
|Accepts credit cards:
|24 Hour emergency service:
Licensing information available upon request
Insurance information available upon request
Check local laws pertaining to license requirements and verify license and insurance details provided by the contractor prior to hiring.